Hello my dears…I’ve been traveling with my brood and have been away from the computer. I was brave enough to take them on a six-hour flight across the country. Just me alone with four children. Surprisingly everything went well, except when Chloe whacked hot tea on the nice gentlemen’s lap who was sitting next to us and then spit orange baby food on his white dress shoes. Talk about being so embarassed and profusely apologizing! But he said he completely understood and not to worry about it. Such a gentlemen!
Her daughter’s room is the perfect combinations of the color pink and ready for the transition from toddler to big girl.
Master Bedroom–upholstered nailhead bed is from Restoration Hardware. Wood grain dresser from ABC carpet.
Thanks Katie for letting us get a peek into your home!
Click to see more house tours .
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Master Bathroom Inspiration
- Light Blue pink Girls Bedroom
- 3 Tips to Prepare Your House to Sell
- Indoor Styling with Spring Flowers
- Splurge Vs Save: Neutral Living Room
- Favorite Kitchen Items
- LoveSac Sectional Review
- Target Home fInds
- Splurge vs Save: Gray & White
- 5 TIPS FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY THIS HOLIDAY
- 10 Favorite Buffet Sideboards
- Traditional Wallpaper vs. Removable wallpaper
- Serena & Lily Fall event
- Backyard Playset Makeover
- Easy Fall Decorations
- Summer in New England