Here’s a fun paint project that you can do with a big kid. I have a love for mason jars and all the craft ideas that put them to use. And these painted jars are a perfect example. You can use them as a colorful flower vase or a jar to stash loose change.
I saw the idea at Anthropologie as a flower display and loved the collection of painted jars. (They always have the best art project ideas…huh).
5. Once the paint has fully dried, spray 2-3 coated of acrylic sealer on the paint to provide a protective finish.
6. Enjoy! (My older two loved this project)
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Bookshelf Refresh
- Holiday Decorated Bookshelves
- Fall Plaids for Thanksgiving
- WOMEN GIFT GUIDE
- Halloween Porch and Home
- Fall to Halloween Console Table
- Natural Fall Porch Decor
- Easy Summer Porch
- Stage Your Home to Stay
- Easter Spring Coastal Table
- Spring Planter Pots
- Valentine Candy Bar Cart
- Natural and Neutral Christmas
- Christmas Fresh or Faux Greenery
- Wooden Bead Fall Wreath
- Seasonal Console table
- 7 Ways to Winterize Home
- White Washed Terra Cotta Pots