The weather has been so unpredictable lately. Sometimes in the morning I am wearing my puffer jacket and by the afternoon I’ve shed to a long sleeve shirt. Which reminds me, if you are looking for a new puffer jacket, you should definitely check out some of the delightful styles over at Lily Lulu Fashion. They have an amazing range and you are sure to find something that suits your taste. Over the weekend it was sunny and in the high 60’s. Today we are back in the low 50s with afternoon rain showers. So I’m sharing some tips how to mix and match your wintertime staples with your new spring purchases.
- lightweight jackets are my go-to. I like to roll the sleeves or un-botton the cuffs to keep it light and airy. Wear it over one of your winter tops.
- If you have leather pants from your winter styles this year, dress them with a denim or white long-sleeve button up shirt or a graphic t-shirt.
- style your skinny jeans with converse or these sneakers for weekend errands
- On-trend style this spring is aztec tribal prints and white lacy tops. Wear these styles with your winter ankle booties and cigerette-type pants.
- T-strap ballet flats are an update from the basic flats.
- Full skirts and floral dresses will brighten up a muted winter wardrobe
- Tassel necklaces and bracelets go along with tribal style accessories.
- Update your spring style with new sunglasses.