Holiday Shopping for the Teen Boy that is Hard to Shop For
Raise your hand if you have a teenager boy and you don’t know what to get them for the holidays?! That is me for sure and this list was not easy to gather. I interviewed my two boys along with their friends, and this is the teen boy gift guide we came up with. Of course boys have many different interests and likes so I know this isn’t going to hit all the teen boys out there. I tried to keep it a general holiday list, but it does have some really great gift ideas so I think you may be able to find something for that special teen boy in your life. I hope this teen boy gift guide is helpful and make sure to check out past gift guide. You may find something on that list.
- Gift Guide for Teenage Boys–this also have some fun teen experiences that you can purchase
- Gift Guide for Teenage Girls
- Holiday gift guide for tween boys
Here is my breakdown on Teen Boy gift guide. If you have any ideas leave a comment!
- All the teens love the double basketball indoor hoops. This basketball hoop is foldable for easy storage.
- Electric bikes are all the rage around here and how most kids are getting to school!
- Winter puffer jacket that isn’t THAT puffy but will keep your teen son warm. Perfect to wear over a hoodie.
- I can’t believe crocs are back in style BUT they are with teenage boys.
- If you have a child that is a Star Wars fan, this is a special coffee table book from the early trilogy.
- My sons have a telescope and we have really enjoyed look through it especially when the weather is warmer. We pull it out and have a special spot outside.
- All your gaming or movies can be shown on this projection that connects to a phone.
- You can never go wrong with Nike shorts!
- My boys have love their drone set from a couple Christmas ago. They like to take footage and see from a bird’s eye.
- Anyone want to play night time b-ball? Fun to use during the summer months to play a game of basketball.
- Gaming chairs are a must-have for comfort and even during homework (so my son says!)
- Duffel bag for travel or sport games. Perfect to carry all of their essential items. Comes in multiple sizes and colors.
- This might be what mom wants–an instant charger for their phone so you keep in contact with them when they are out with friends.
- I’m hearing this over and over from all the teenagers–Apple air Max headphones
- Can’t believe Air jordans are back but they are back and just as popular (and expensive!)
- Popular item last year but the oculus quest set seems to be still all the rave.
Here is another way to Shop: