Did you watch The Bachelor? Every Monday night, a group of my girlfriends got together to watch the show. Guilty pleasure. I agree…it’s a silly show. Anyway, if you watched the “Women Tell All” episode you probably noticed the tranformation of Ashley H. I thought she looked amazing (throw it back in Brad’s face, right?). So stunning. What made her look so great was her make-up and dark hair. Loved it all.
Did you notice her sparkly brown eyeshadow? She was wearing bling eyeshadow, which is my new favorite makeup item! A must-have for a night out on the town or when you want your eyes to stand out. Myface.cosmetics sell the jewel-toned eyeshadows. After watching the show, I got the blingtones eyeshadow in black ice, diamond & pearls and morocco, which are gorgeous and sparkly. I’ve been playing around with them and you can wear a base shadow or not–the color is highly pigment. I’ve actually been wearing the diamond & pearls during the day and then the darker tones for night. Love them!
I also got the myface.cosmetics foundation. I’ve heard so many good things about it. It’s not often that I change my makeup around but this is a new favorite everyday makeup item. Lightweight and natural looking but still covers blemishes (yes I still get them!).
Anyway, I highly recommend myface.cosmetics. They are big in the UK and are just getting their name out in the US. And a favorite among runway models and celebrities.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Winter coats And Boots Sales
- 5 Favorite Valentine Finds
- Where to Buy Boy’s Dress Suits
- Casual Friday Jeans and Sneakers
- 5 TIPS FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY THIS HOLIDAY
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts
- Cozy Pajamas to Wear All Day
- 4 Casual Thanksgiving Outfits
- The Classic Sweater Dress
- Where to shop for Girl Dresses
- 5 Fall Fashion Trends
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks
- Summer in New England
- One Piece Swimsuits under $50
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- Beach Cover-Ups Under $40