Since I’m headed south, I’m trying to familiarize and prepare myself with all the things that make the south charming. I want to fully embrace it! Got any inside tips? Or know any local shops in the Atlanta area?
1. Most southern homes are made out of brick
2. Ah…The Notebook. One of my favorite movies!
3. I’ve been told to pick up a subscription to Southern Living
4. Marysia Swim
5. I guess I need to buy my first strand of pearls.
7. I heard equestrian lifestyle is prominent
8. Need to start calling everyone “darling”, “ma’am”, “sweetheart”, “sir”
9. Read Southern Charm
10. Got to find a favorite cobbler recipe.
The post Southern Charm appeared first on Darling Darleen | A Lifestyle Design Blog.