The new Ugg Roseberry boots: I like the exposed fur on the back.
At our house Christmas is focused on the children. The hubby and I don’t go too crazy on each other and usually only exchange one gift. So, I guess this post is for him on a few things I have my eyes set on this year.
Patagonia stretch velocity full-zip hoody–perfect for layering under a down jacket. Or wearing during winter running because of the built-in handwarmer pockets.
You can never go wrong with Norah Jones. Her new CD–The Fall
Pressure Cooker–this item needs to be on the top of the list. I’ve been borrowing my neighbor’s but really need to have my own to make all the jam, sauces and canning items.
The Reed Hanging Light–for my office. I have the worst lighting and have been wanting to change the light fixture for. like. EVER.
A new 2010 calendar. I love this handpainted large poster calendar that I could keep hanging in my kitchen all through out the year.
A Bamboo writing tablet. You draw on the tablet and it instantly goes digital. Awesome!! I need one of these.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Bring Valentine’s Day Home
- 5 Favorite Valentine Finds
- 5 TIPS FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY THIS HOLIDAY
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts
- 5 Ways to Bring the Restaurant Experience to Your Home
- Minted Christmas Cards
- Gift Guide for Teenage Girls
- GIFT GUIDE For TEENAGE BOYS
- Halloween home decorations
- Summer in New England
- 4th of July Backyard party
- Beach Ball 4th of July Party
- Fourth of July Shaved Ice