This year’s Christmas was not one of my greatest. I was off by a lot and many of our family traditions didn’t get done. When Christmas Eve arrived, I got flustered then emotional when I realized I hadn’t baked any of our traditional Christmas once-a-year dishes, cards hadn’t been mailed out, no neighbor gifts to hand out and not an act of service done. Not feeling the Christmas spirit this year! Thankfully I had a husband who talked reason in me and reminded me that I just had a baby. Hello? Hormones talking! Good enough reason to move on.
Anyway, the kids seem to not mind or even notice. Here they are in their pajama gifts that they opened Christmas Eve night.
And thank you online shopping….Santa did arrive on.
In Same Category
Related by Tags
- Mother’s Day Gift guide
- Master Bathroom Inspiration
- Spring Easter Table
- Bring Valentine’s Day Home
- 5 Favorite Valentine Finds
- Where to Buy Boy’s Dress Suits
- 5 TIPS FOR MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITY THIS HOLIDAY
- Last Minute Holiday Gifts
- 5 Ways to Bring the Restaurant Experience to Your Home
- Tips for Staying Healthy this Winter
- Christmas Tree Farm
- Minted Christmas Cards
- Gift Guide for Teenage Girls
- GIFT GUIDE For TEENAGE BOYS
- Halloween home decorations
- Apple Picking Season