Oh my little blueberry-eyes boy! He is nine months and growing. Too quickly, that is. I’m so backward with doctor visits–anyone know if he’s suppose to go at nine months? So I don’t have any stats but here are a few things going on in his little busy life.
- Crawling everywhere and standing up
- A very serious/curious child. He likes to examine objects–not much of a test-tastier, more a finger-tester. Pays close attention to different noises.
- Interested in things that open and close
- Loves the sand and is determined to catch a sea gull
- Already saying “mama” and calls for me.
- Bring his blankie, and he’ll sleep anywhere
- Knows a little bit of basic sign language
- Clapping and almost knows how to blow kisses, wave and give kisses