I’ve gotten some comments from friends far away that I need to post more pictures of my little baby. She is 3 months now and growing! She is really is adapting well to our family and loves all the chaos and commotion. Here’s what is up with Chloe:
- Her biggest accomplishment–sleeping through the night! Yippee! But she has to be put down a very specific way or else it doesn’t work. And I seem to be the only one who knows how to do it.
- She still has a newborn cry
- She’s laid back and doesn’t need constant attention
- Loves to be sitting up to see everything. I really need to buy one of those bumbo seats.
- Has found her fingers and finds them quite tasty. I hope she doesn’t suck her thumb like my other two.
- Loves the attention she gets from big brother Lucas